FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
1) How can I get an Official Letter of Invitation for attending a conference ?
• An invitation letter is provided on request to authors or other participants.
• An Official Letter of Invitation will be provided as a soft copy via e-mail and we will make a reasonable effort to help authors to get their visas.
• The visa process generally takes a month and the authors should take care of their own applications.
2) What do the conference registration fees include ?
The author conference registration fees include Paper Presentation, Abstracts CD/book, Attendance to all Sessions, Conference Program, Working Lunches and Coffee Breaks, Name Tag, Certificate of Presentation and Conference Bag.
The listener conference registration fees include Abstract CD/paper, Working Lunches and Coffee Breaks, Attendance to all Sessions, Conference Program, Name Tag, Certificate of Attendance and Conference Bag.
3) What kind of technical equipment is provided for the presentation of papers at the conferences?
• Laptop Computer
• LCD Data Projector
• Laser Pointer
4) Can I organize a workshop in conjunction with the conference?
• Yes, you should (Prospective workshop organizer) contact us to receive approval for the workshop session(s)
• If the workshop proposal is approved by the IAI the workshop organizer should provide the title, topics and program to committee members of the workshop
• The IAI offers complimentary conference registration to the workshop organizer if he can bring at least 15 presenters.
5) Can I organize a special session in conjunction with the conference?
• Yes, you (prospective special session organizer) should contact the IAI to receive approval for the workshop session(s)
• If the special session proposal is approved by the IAI, the special session organizer should provide the title, topics and program to committee members of the special session
• IAI offers complimentary conference registration to special session organizer(s) if he can bring at least 15 presenters.
6)How can I submit my paper for conference & journal publication?
Prospective authors should submit their full Papers, for Conference & Journal publication by e-mail. The receipt of paper submission will be confirmed via e-mail within three working days.
7) Can I find instructions for paper composition?
The Template Instructions and Template can be found in the Submissions Page at each conference website.
8) What is the criteria of selection of conference papers for journal publication?
The best conference papers are selected for journal publication after the conference
9 )Where are the conference proceedings/journal articles indexed in ?
All accepted papers will also be published in the conference proceedings and will be indexed by specific indexing services, such as Thomson ISI.
11)What is the length of Oral Paper Presentation?
Each Technical Presentation is 10-15 Minutes including Discussions.
12) Is there a Poster Paper Presentation Session?
Yes, Poster Papers are included in the Poster Presentation Sessions and Conference Proceedings.
13) Do you provide invitation or visa letters?
Yes. We do provide invitation or visa letters to anyone with a paid registration. Please send your request to email@example.com
Any specific questions regarding visas should be directed to the respective embassy or immigration office in your country/region. Regulations vary from country to country, and often times from year to year. As a result IAI is not in a position to be an authority and advice in this area.
14) Will I get an Attendance Certificate?
15) What opportunity exists for networking?
The Conference affords many opportunities for delegates to mix and mingle. With the Conference program, delegates can discuss the day’s events and make plans for the rest of the Conference. There is also a Conference Dinner and Tours hosted by the Conference organizers. This, coupled with refreshment breaks and lunches, ensures our delegates have ample opportunity to make and maintain connections.
16) May I invite my family members – who are coming with me on holiday, but not attending the Conference – to the Conference dinner?
Yes, of course you may. Accommodation, dinner, tours and other extras for non-participants may also be ordered through the registration process.
17) I cannot attend the Conference. How can I publish my paper ?
A virtual proposal/presentation and registration process allows you to submit a paper to the Conference Paper proceedings book without attending the Conference and provides you access to the electronic version of the book.
18) My question is not listed in FAQs. Who do I contact?
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t hear from us within a week, please check your spam box.