Corporate Social Responsibility is our company’s environmental, social and economic performance and the impacts of the company on its internal and external stakeholders.
We follow a strong set of corporate values, and has adopted and implemented a number of corporate responsibility policies and practices. We contribute positively to society by:
• Building long lasting relationships with our stakeholders
• Acting ethically and responsibly
• Supporting the needs of communities, our investors, governments, our employees and others
At Unique we are conducting business in a responsible manner means:
• conducting business in a socially responsible and ethical manner
• protecting the environment and the safety of people
• providing economic and other benefits to the communities in which we operate
• supporting universal human rights
• employing a variety of policies, programs and practices to manage corporate governance and ensure fair, full and timely disclosure
WHAT WE DO – OUR SOCIAL COMMITMENT
We support following organizations
Somali Women and Children’s Support Network, Toronto.
The Somali Women and Children’s Support Network is a multicultural, non-profit, community based organizaton which provides services to immigrant women and children, seeking to foster leadership skills and encourage women towards self-sufficiency.
Haween Enterprises, a division of the Somali Women & Children’s Support Network, is a community based sewing enterprise that provides training, work experience and employment opportunities , Haween Enterprises is appointed as the official conference bag provider to EduTeach2016, NutriFood2017, CCA2017, AWS2017 and ILS2017 conferences.