Unique Conferences is seeking host associations, institutions and universities for future Unique Conferences. The hosts have two principal functions.
1) Provide local facilities for the Conferences
2) Provide a local contact point or a representative
3) Arrange logistics and maintain the registration desk.
Please note that the hosts are not responsible for the Program or for the Registration Process
The location must have good international travel connections, which are attractive. Since the Conferences are self-funded, a reasonable assurance of a minimum of 50 full fee paying participants drawn from the host country.
This involves finding a suitable location, a university or local hotels, receptions and sponsorship, high profile local speakers, touristic possibilities and other allied services/facilities. The local organizers are members of the Conference Committee but they are NOT responsible for the major tasks of the Program Chairperson or for registration.
Checklist of items:
• Hotel capacities for up to 500
• Local transportation
• Main conference hall
• Other seminar rooms
• Exhibition rooms
• Internet room for participants
• Lunch & snacks
• Some office, phone, fax, email.
• Local mobile phones for the organizers, to be in touch on a permanent basis
• Local organizer + team + student volunteers
• Local plenary speaker
• Receptions offered
• Suggestions for end-of-conference outings
• Travel agents
• Conference and local organizer website
• Printing of program
• Funding agencies
• Free venue facilities
• Free hotel rooms
• Airline concessions
*** Unique Conferences pays for approved expenses but any surplus from the Conference(s) reverts to Unique Conferences.
Making an application: Write to Executive Secretary of Information Assistant: email@example.com