Authors of UCC International Research Conferences – the ethical guidelines
We expect all authors submitting to a UCC conferences to follow the ethical guidelines:
• Authors ( including the Co-authors) are equally held accountable for the content of a submitted paper.
• Authors should avoid sending their a manuscript to more than one journal simultaneously.
• The corresponding author must ensure all co-authors consent to publication
• All authors must certify that their article is their own original work
• Authors should not submit previously published work, nor work which is based in substance on previously published work, either in part or whole.
• Authors should cite all relevant publications.
• Authors must follow an international procedures that govern the ethics of experimentation on humans and animals.
• If required, authors must facilitate access to data sets described in the article.
• Authors must avoid making defamatory statements in submitted articles which could be construed as impugning any person’s reputation.