1920 pixels by 1080 pixels (an aspect ratio of 16 x 9), save it either as a .jpg or .jpeg file at 100 ppi (pixels per inch)
• Design the poster to address one central question. State the question clearly in the poster, then use your discussion time with individuals to expand or expound upon issues surrounding that central theme.
• Provide an explicit take-home message.
• Summarize implications and conclusions briefly, and in user-friendly language.
• Give credit where it is due. Have an acknowledgments section, in smaller font size (maybe 14 – 18 point), where you acknowledge contributors and funding organizations.
• You have 3 mins for a presentation before the audience (If you like)
An effective poster is … Focused on a single message.
Graphic – Lets graphs and images tell the story; uses text sparingly.
Keeps the sequence well-ordered and obvious.